Aug 21, 2011

Announcement: NEW PROJECTS

You might have noticed that 24FPS has slowed down a little recently, and I wanted to explain why that is. I have a couple of new projects, the first I'm going to keep under wraps for now, except to say that I've started work on a book. Specifics will be forthcoming, but probably not for some time yet.

My other new project is one I've been wanting to let you all (again, Hi, all three of you) in on for some time. A few weeks ago I began working at HorrorMovies.ca as a critic and feature writer. Most of my genre reviews will run there in the future, hence 24FPS' recent recruitment of horrorspondent Steve Chandler (cheers Steve).

At HorrorMovies I am writing a weekly series that will see me watch and review all 74 of the films that were on the so called 'Video Nasties' list, as well as writing reviews and more besides (watch this space for an exciting upcoming feature). My author page at HorrorMovies is in the process of being built, but until then here is the work I've done over there so far.

VIDEO NASTIES
I Spit on Your Grave ('78)
Gestapo's Last Orgy
Fight For Your Life
Tenebrae

REVIEWS
City of the Living Dead [DVD]
Hobo With a Shotgun
The Devils: Director's Cut
Tony
Red State
Fright Night [3D]

So, check me and the many other excellent writers out at HorrorMovies, and hold your breath (and your wallets, if you don't mind) for more on that book.

Thanks always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment